Other applications muted after opening Teamspeak?

jeudi 29 octobre 2015

Hello,

I have only just begun to have this problem for the last couple of weeks, after getting my new Logitech G930 headset. If I open Teamspeak, and then open another program (i.e. Google Chrome or League of Legends), that program is muted until I close teamspeak, re-launch the other app in question, and open teamspeak again after opening the other app.

I have the option in properties for the G930 headset "Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device" unchecked. I am running on Windows 10, have Teamspeak version 3.0.18.2, and once again I am using a Logitech G930 headset (which, oddly, mutes the speakers unless there is sound playing, but always keeps them on when in Teamspeak. Maybe this is the problem?)

Thanks!
Other applications muted after opening Teamspeak?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire