The icon for server group ... was not found. /filetransfer client not working

lundi 19 octobre 2015

Hello,

Very recently my teamspeak server's filetransfer stopped working for me. New users and people who cleared their cache DO NOT have this issue. Port 30033 is still open and verified working by having other people upload files into a channel. I am the server owner and have server admin rank on teamspeak so its not a permissions issue.

(click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version.  Name: taFXtkd.png  Views: 1  Size: 8.0 KB  ID: 13056
(click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version.  Name: JfMVb6e.png  Views: 1  Size: 10.8 KB  ID: 13057

It only happens on my server and if you want to check it out connect to: ts.co-opgaming.net (no pw needed, security level required) my TS name is Henk so you can ask me anything about this issue if I'm on.
Since my users are not having this issue its rather low priority but I would like to see it fixed for my own sanity.

Regards,
Henk (A.k.a BlaDrzz)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version.  Name: taFXtkd.png  Views: N/A  Size: 8.0 KB  ID: 13056   Click image for larger version.  Name: JfMVb6e.png  Views: N/A  Size: 10.8 KB  ID: 13057  
The icon for server group ... was not found. /filetransfer client not working

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire