When I join a server, teamspeak somehow makes other sounds sound weird.

jeudi 29 octobre 2015

When I join a server, teamspeak somehow makes other sounds sound weird.

Anything from game to music to videos, they all sound weird and somehow effected by teamspeak whenever I join a server in teamspeak. It's like some sort of weird sound codec is forced upon all other applications, like hearing through a small tunnel and it's really bothering me. IT also takes control of the sound db levels of the other applications and forcing them up somehow. How is it doing this? Why is it doing this? I just installed teamspeak 3 for the first time today and I'm getting this issue straight out. Really disappointed.
When I join a server, teamspeak somehow makes other sounds sound weird.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire