Need to organize this forum.

mercredi 21 octobre 2015

I am pulling out my hair here trying to find proper answers to my questions, and every time I find a post that actually asks the question I want to ask the support staff just reply's, "This question has already been answered, try using the search feature..."

Example: http://ift.tt/1Rn9pKQ
And seriously you couldn't just throw him a link to the answer?:mad:

But I use the search tool, and I don't get any answers close to what I'm looking for so that's a bust... so I ask....

Please organize your forums better... Under the server support you have 3 sub forums for operating systems but you need to organize that by type of support needed.

Examples include:
Server Setup
Server Permissions
Server Query
Server ........ and so on...

Also you need to block all thread creation in root forums forcing people to find the appropriate sub forum because that's a mess too.

It's really off putting trying to find support and being that one person to actually try's to look before asking and not able to find anything in the clutter....

Sorry if I seem like I'm on a rant, but I didn't pay for a licence to have so much trouble finding help...:D
Need to organize this forum.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire