About hack and serious question

lundi 26 octobre 2015

Hello everyone last night i was playing matchmaking in counter-strik global offensive and my friends wanted me to join a teamspeak server and a lobby but the thing was there was one random dude we played with that was channel admin over this lobby and after like 5-10 mins they say he was a scammer boy and they helped him to get people to rip off. And they say that you can only get hacked/scammed if you have a older version of 3.0.17 if you updated the new one 3.0.18+ you can't get hacked because teamspeak fixed the vulnerability virus thing or something and i'm very scared that i will lose all my skins or something because thoose swedish friends i havnt knowed for so long told me that u cant get hacked if you got new version. Then they invited a random enemy guy that was gonna play one match with us he said he was gonna scam with rat or something and they say if he only join his lobby he get hacked if he has the old version after he turned off his computer and started it again hes internet will be down for 30 min and like ddosed and i get all passwords from him so i can rip his skins off he said.


I'm very scared about that i will get hacked to because i'm not sure if the new update protect me from this kinda things.


Please i really need responds from you guys thanks!!!!!

I'm afraid of turning off my computer so i let it run 24/7
About hack and serious question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire