About to release a new Java admin bot with plugin support

samedi 19 décembre 2015

Before you comment, yes I know about JTS3ServerMod. However, the fact that there isn't plugin support frustrates me. So, I made my own admin bot that is also built on top of JTS3ServerQuery and has plugin support. So far I have made plugin loading hassle free. The plugins are loaded the same way Bukkit did except functions and chat commands are initialized by the class loader. So far the bot is in alpha, but still is working strong. I plan to release it open source. However, I'm in need of some helpers to manage the wiki and help make some plugins while I continue to work on the framework. If you are interested, just speak up.
About to release a new Java admin bot with plugin support

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire