Request simple php page

vendredi 25 décembre 2015

Hello everyone. Im asking just one simple php page, but since I dont know any php ts3 framework I ask you.

Here is what I need.

I need it to look like simple form with 3 lines :
ServerGroupID (thats my template that will be used to make copy of it and name will be set in second line)
ServerGroupName (that will be name of copied servergroup)
ChannelID (this will be used for uploading txt file I will explain)

So first of all I enter all these three values when I enter submit I need script to do:

Make copy servergroup from template which was desired by servergroup ID in first line, set it name to what was desired in second line.
Make 50 privilege keys for that new servergroup and save it into tokens.txt file (one token per line).
That tokens.txt needs to be sent into channelID desired in last line.


Feel free to ask questions.


Im making it for my NPL Teamspeak which Im hosting for free. Im paying VPS. ITs totally free. I would be grateful to see it from you free to but I can pay 10USD. Thanks and have a nice day.
Request simple php page

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire