Server with Multiple Interfaces and voice_ip

lundi 14 décembre 2015

Hi,

I run a Teamspeak server on a windows box with 2 interfaces. I always want Teamspeak to use interface A. If I disable interface B, everything works fine. However, with Interface B in operation Teamspeak defaults to Interface B and then doesn't work because it's using the wrong interface.

I have searched the forums and found a few people with this similar problem, but it doesn't seem like anyones problems were resolved. A lot of people including Teamspeak support says there is a built in way to specify which interface Teamspeak uses with the voice_ip switch. I have attempted to use the voice_ip switch via a shortcut with it in the target box and in the ts3server.ini. I'm not sure what ip the switch is actually asking for so I tried putting the interface ip, the default gateway of the interface, and the external ip for the interface. the voice_ip switch was reported to not work by all of the posts I read and it doesn't seem to work for me either. I also tried the ForceBindIP program, which doesn't launch the TS3 server either with no errors.

So I'm just really hoping I'm being dumb and doing something wrong. So if someone could please point me in the right direction that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Grim
Server with Multiple Interfaces and voice_ip

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire