Unlimited transfer limit - "File transfer limit reached"

mercredi 30 décembre 2015

I've been unable to find answers anywhere else on this forum. My issue is when attempting to upload icons (or anything in file browser) I get the error message "Transfer "icon_2277514045" reports: (file transfer limit reached)". Worked at one point, but it doesn't anymore. I hadn't messed with the settings. Once in a while I also received the message "Could not open file transfer connection."

The server is hosted on my Linux VPS with around 450GB data left.
Under "Virtual Server -> Transfers", everything is set to -1, which should mean unlimited(?). Permissions are set for file transfer and manage icons. Ports are forwarded (Voice is hosted on port 12605, and file is hosted on 12608(due to limited port range)).
Unlimited transfer limit - "File transfer limit reached"

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire