microphone sounds like a robot, but only in TS

mercredi 16 décembre 2015

Hi guys,

so i have this weird glitch or bug, i don't know what it is. I have a USB headset (Siberia V3 Prism) and sometimes it happens that i bull the USB out of the port so it disconnects. And this is where the trouble happens. I plug the headset back in the port, but then my voice sounds like a robot, also on voice test. I restart teamspeak, but then it's still happening. If i go to the control pannel and check the option: listen to microphone, everything sounds normal. Also on ingame chat it sounds normal, but not on teamspeak. I often have to restart my PC in order to fix this. Does anybody knows what's up with it??

greatings,

Laurens
microphone sounds like a robot, but only in TS

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire