TS Audio Question/ Problem

mardi 22 décembre 2015

Hi guys,

I recently upgraded my PC, which obviously included a new motherboard.
Everything, is working fine, except when I use Stereo Mix, to broadcast music. Other users listening, say they hear it loud and clear for a minute, then it fades out, to silent, and then nothing except static.

However, when I go into my Audio Manager, and select Realtek Digital Output, as the default playback device, users report hearing music loud and clear, with no fading. However, with digital output selected, I cannot hear anyone talking in TeamSpeak, nor can I hear any TS sounds, along with not hearing ANY system sounds what-so-ever.

I have even tried selecting playback as digital output in TS, but that still does not work.
If I wish to hear my system sounds & TeamSpeak sounds again, I must make Speakers the default device once again.

Does anyone know why this might be?

If it helps, I will list my PC Specs down below:

- GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 960
- CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 @ 3.5 GHz
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHz DDR3 16 GB (2x8GB)
- Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M-D3H
- OS/ Primary HDD: 2 TB WD Green
- Storage/ Secondary HDD: 4 TB Seagate Desktop SSHD w/ 64MB Cache
- OS: Windows 8 64-bit
- PSU: Corsair CX600M 600W

I have speakers connected via the rear I/O panel plugs on the back of my case/ motherboard, and I am using headphones, plugged in via the headphone & mic ports on the front/ top of my case.
I will hazard a guess, and say my motherboard MAY be the problem, as my previous system, never had this issue with Stereo Mix
TS Audio Question/ Problem

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire