Client freezes

mardi 22 décembre 2015

Hi all,

I recently purchased a new laptop, and am now trying to use Teamspeak to talk to my friends.
However, when I try to do something that requires clicking on something in the client (for example, change volume for other users, or even browse my options or use the text chat), the teamspeak client will freeze, and I will not be able to talk to my friends (using touch-to-speak). I am able to hear them. The only way to close the program is to end the task, using the task manager.

I have tried re-installing, and both the 32-bit and 64-bit programs.

I am running Windows 10, and I have tried running it in windows 7 compatibility mode. I am always running the program as admin.
I have downloaded the program from the official site.

Any help would be appreciated!

Kind regards,
Hyaganda
Client freezes

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire