Channel/Lobby Music Options in the future?

mercredi 16 décembre 2015

I really wish that there can be a option where you can insert a mp3, WAV or a link to play your music from in your teamspeak channels. In all honesty I really dislike downloading random virtual audio cables and random music sources and to me it's such a hassle.

Cause honestly I rather have a channel and/or a lobby where I can play specific music playlist or a singular song that is on loop, rather than getting a different computer/laptop to play music from and sometimes that doesn't work out well and then there's just risking a bad download and your computer gets trashed with malicious software.

How many of you guys think that this should be implemented into teamspeak. Cause I really want some good "elevator" music in my lobby when people join my server and other channels.
Channel/Lobby Music Options in the future?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire