Fps Drop after in games after teamspeak message

jeudi 10 décembre 2015

Hey guys, i recently invested in a 144 hz monitor, and noticed every time someone types in teamspeak my FPS drops in game ( all the games ive tried so far; Just cause 3, CS:GO, Hearthstone, Starcraft 2 & World of warcraft ) my fps lowers to 60 FPS for several seconds before going back up, i'm not too sure if anyone else has had this issue and i had a google around and couldnt find anything I will list my PC specs below i am happy to purchase anything in order to fix this issue, ive tried running teamspeak + the game as admin and this didnt help, thanks in advance.

____________
i7 4790k
Windforce GTX 980
Gigabyte G1 h97 motherboard
16 GB kingston hyperX memory
teamspeak is on a m2 SSD along side my operating system.
Fps Drop after in games after teamspeak message

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire