Serious Permissions Problem (Latest TS3 Client Windows)

mercredi 16 décembre 2015

Hi guys,

I recently did a permissions test on one of my servers.
I'll lay it out for you:

Added a server password
My permissions tester is in normal group, and does not have permission to ignore the server password.

Permissions tester connected to server just fine with a password added to it.
Haven't touched permissions in a few months, because they had been working just fine.

Another example is, on one server I have a members only download area, which is currently set to needed browse power of 55, and download of 55.
The normal group has file upload, download & browse of 50, with browse without channel password. I used my permissions tester in the normal group, accessed my member's only area, and downloaded all member exclusive files, all with file powers of 50.

I don't know about anyone else, but for me, this is a serious problem. I've had to shut down my clan server as a result of this.

I will add pictures as soon as I can

~ KR
Serious Permissions Problem (Latest TS3 Client Windows)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire