"The specified service does not exist as an installed service"

lundi 14 décembre 2015

For some odd reason I tried to reinstall TS3 after not using it for a while and then when i open it it prompts saying "The specified service does not exist as an installed service". Can you guys help me work out a fix because its getting annoying. I tried almost everything. From reinstalling, to restarting my pc, clearing my browser data, A full reboot, Cleaning/Scanning my computer, Re downloading it several times. And it still won't work. I run a 64 bit operating system and I'm quite aware of all the system requirements in order to run it. Plz help!!! :( TS2 is the only thing that seems to work...
"The specified service does not exist as an installed service"

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire