Problem with microphone on Windows 10

jeudi 10 décembre 2015

Hi
I am using TeamSpeak3 for about 3 months and all of this time on Windows 10. About a month ago, microphone stopped working. When I was pressing a "Hotkey" no one could hear me, so I made a test in Settings and it showed that microphone can "hear" only very loud noises. I tried to change a capture device from "Default" to "Microphone (Conexant SmartAudio HD)" and capture mode from "Automatically" to "Direct Sound" but nothing has worked. Next I uninstalled TS3 with reset of all my settings and istalled it again but it still doesn't work. Please notice, that microphone works normally with other programs (for example with Skype). Another thing is that when TS3 is on, microphone stops working at all the system.
Please, help mi with this thing.
Paweu
Problem with microphone on Windows 10

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire