Cannot connect to a server I've been using for months with no issues

mardi 15 décembre 2015

Hi,

Whenever i try to connect to my usual server it can't connect and just says 'Error'

<07:17:41> Trying to connect to server on 209.247.83.121:9166
<07:17:46> Failed to connect to server

That's all it shows, I'm using windows 10 (No updates to install)
I've tried disabling my firewall and tested that, still nothing, reset computer, router etc. uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing and still it won't connect!

It just randomly cut off in the middle of a game with my friends.

as I said the IP is 209.247.83.121:9166, I've tried connecting to the teamspeak test server and that works fine.

Any help would be gladly appreciated!

Thanks,

David
Cannot connect to a server I've been using for months with no issues

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire