Deny sending a private message to a server query

mercredi 16 décembre 2015

I have a bot connected via ServerQuery (different tasks, alert when user XY comes online etc.), the bot has its own server group.
Since I only want to enable the bot for regulars on my server I set the i_client_needed_serverquery_view_power high enough, so other people cannot see him.
The problem is when the bot writes something in the chat people can click on the name and send a message to it without seeing the bot in the channel list.
So I set the i_client_needed_private_textmessage_power high enough to prevent that but it seems that it does not work.
When I assign myself to the bot group people can no longer send me a message.
So, does the i_client_needed_private_textmessage_power not work on ServerQuery clients?
I don't really want to rewrite the code of the bot to check if someone who sends a message is actually one of the regulars.
Deny sending a private message to a server query

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire