Distinguish Channel and Server group add/remove power

mercredi 16 décembre 2015

I use channle groups to restrict acces and other things on per Clan basis (every clan has section of channels). So I have Channel Admin, Moderator, Access channel groups, its quit obvious how it works.

So my problem is, I also have servergroups for each clan (officer and member) with respective distinguishing names and Icons (ie Planetside Member, Planetside Officer, Warthunder Officer, Warthunder member). I want to give Officers (server group) option to add people to respective member servergroups (I do not really mind if they can add to all these Member groups), I have channel group add permissions 20,15,5 and these member servergroups 30. So there is no way how to let these leaders assign servergroups only, because that will give them power to hand out channelgroups outside of their clan channels.

Is there any way to resolve this ? I really would like to just distinguish channelgroup add power and servergroup add power (and their respective remove powers)
Distinguish Channel and Server group add/remove power

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire