How to restore an server with ts3server.sqlitedb

samedi 23 janvier 2016

Hi guys,

my TS3 Server crashed and the hoster is unable to get it restartet at all, so i got the "ts3server.sqlitedb" from the hoster. Now i'm trying to run a local Server and start this Server with my "ts3server.sqlitedb". But this is not working, i already tried a couple of older Server Version but always in the logs i get this error:

Code:

2016-01-23 21:05:30.782290|CRITICAL|DatabaseQuery |  | setSQLfromFile( file:sql/update_24.sql) failed
I also opened the ts3server.sqlitedb using SQLite Browser to find any useful data in the DB (like the used Server Version of my hoster). But i didn't find anything.

Is there any other possibility to get my old Server up and running again somehow?

THX
illu
How to restore an server with ts3server.sqlitedb

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire