[Release] DarkenTS - Save the eyes

samedi 23 janvier 2016

Hello everyone,

following you will find my interpretation of a dark design for TeamSpeak. Being an owner of a multi monitor system I always felt annoyed by this big pearly-white spot disturbing my nightly gaming session, which finally forced my hand. Most areas of TeamSpeak should be covered. Still, there might be some spots left I missed. Or some settings are just not suitable for daily use. Hit me up if you found bugs, have suggestions, etc.

The design was created with following Design settings:

Style: System Default
Icon Pack: Default

However, I started working on an Icon Pack to round out the whole package. It is very much Work In Progress, and only supports a few icons, and may or may not be updated in the close future.

Known Bugs:
- Away Button and Speaker Mute Button Menu buttons are black
- News Banner Font colour is black (worked the majority of time, mysteriously stopped working shorty before release without any change to the releveant code, happened with another design of mine, not sure what to do any more at this point)

Screenshots: https://sli.mg/a/buLM0J
Download: DarkenTS (Theme + Icon Pack)

Enjoy!

Changelog:
Code:

Version 1.0
? Initial release

Please report any bugs or design flaws you encounter.
[Release] DarkenTS - Save the eyes

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire