UI freeze

lundi 25 janvier 2016

Hello everyone !

I have a little issue with my teamspeak.. When I connect to a server, everything is fine to a point where the UI just freeze. I can still here people and if an admin is here, he can switch me to another channel but my UI is completely frozen. It's like a screenshot.. The thing is that no buttons work anymore so the only way to make it work again is to force shutdown through task manager and launching teamspeak again... until it freezes... again

I tried to find the logs but I don't know where they are.. Does anyons had the same issue here ?

PS : I already try to reinstall (both 32-bit and 64 bit). I'm on windows 10, with a i7 and 16Go RAM so I don't think this is a hardware based problem..

Many thanks in advance !!

Smacksy
UI freeze

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire