Moving a Teamspeak server into a FTP web hosting site

lundi 25 janvier 2016

It may sound a little silly, but i really want to move my teamspeak server into my website via FTP. but I'm not sure if it is possible

the teamspeak server is sqlite database and my website supports MySQL so if I can convert sqlitedb into something MySQL can accept, maybe it will run it throught there?

but then again. in order to run it, i need to click ts3server_win64.exe in order to run it, or it may be that it jumps start the ts3server.sqlitedb and move all the TS3 server folders/files into my FTP server

I'm seriously at a lost on what should I really do to migrate my teamspeak server into my web hosting server via FTM. the reason I'm doing this is because 1: I had to direct my real IP to others and mask it via NoIP, 2: DDOS protection, 3: different IP = different location.

Any help giving I would totally appreciate it.
Moving a Teamspeak server into a FTP web hosting site

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire