(OS X) Mic activation doesn't work after computer sleeps. Restarting solves it.

jeudi 21 janvier 2016

I have OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.1
TeamSpeak 3
Version 3.0.18.2 (10/22/15 06:14:48)
Qt Version 5.5.0

When I close my computer, it goes into a sleep/standby state. If I close my computer with teamspeak open, and I am actively connected to a server, the problem is initiated. I open back up my computer and regain connection. However, when I join a channel on the server I was last connected to, I can hear everyone and they are alerted to my presence, but when I push my push-to-talk button, the blue indicator does not light up and they also cannot hear me. I resolve the issue by exiting teamspeak and starting it up again.
(OS X) Mic activation doesn't work after computer sleeps. Restarting solves it.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire