Teamspeak 3 dropouts and difficulty reconnecting - I've tried everything!

lundi 25 janvier 2016

Hi forum people,

As the title says, my TS3 keeps dropping out almost as soon as I or someone else talks in the server. I have done the following.

I reinstalled making sure it was 64bit. .
I created a static IP through windows control panel and I added the 3 appropriate TS3 ports to my router using the static IP I created.
I checked the PTT button, I tried connecting to public servers but I got disconnected from them too in exactly the same manner.
I tried disabling all anti virus and firewalls then reinstalling them or different variations of.
I also changed my router from IPv4 to IPv6 to no avail so I changed it back.
I attempted to connect at every step and every single step the same disconnection happened.
I also tried to run as admin. Nope.

The disconnection only occurs as when myself or others are talking and then it times out the re-connection.

Skype/Ventrilo/Mumble etc work. I have no packet loss or connection issues with any other software I own.
I am running windows 10 64bit with D'link DSL-2877AL router.

Please help!

Thank you for your time!
Teamspeak 3 dropouts and difficulty reconnecting - I've tried everything!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire