Headset mic not working with TS3- works with all other apps

jeudi 28 janvier 2016

I have the HyperX Cloud headset. I run Teamspeak 3,the TS3 setup wizard picks up the mic perfectly but when I join any server my mic stops working in any of the 3 config: 1-push to talk 2-continuous 3-voice activ.

I then go to TS3 Settings--> Options-->Capture
I click on 'Begin Test' & again the headset mic works perfectly in any of the 3 config. mentioned above but when I press 'Apply' & return to any server the blue light will not turn on when I speak which means no mic input.

In Skype Tools --> Options --> Audio Settings
I have already unchecked the box 'Automatically adjust microphone settings' but TS3 stiil will not pick up my mic on servers

In Windows 'recording devices' my headset mic is already the 'default device' in the Realtek High Definition Audio family

OS: Windows 10 64bit
Teamspeak 3 client v3.0.18.2
Skype app v7.17.85.105 (new Skype Web plug-in is not installed)
Headset mic not working with TS3- works with all other apps

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire