Resolved Allow Guest to join specific channels only

jeudi 28 janvier 2016

Hello,

I've recently taken ownership of a gaming community, and I want to rearrange our TS. I've been playing around with the settings put in place by the previous owner, but I cannot seem to get 1 thing to work :confused: (I think the settings are bit messed up)

We have a default channel (Lobby) that everyone joins at first, then our members of our clan have permissions to move to all other channels, but we have half a dozen channels that we want "Everyone" to be able to join, including guests. But I cannot seem to be able to set it so that guests can join these set channels, without giving them too much permissions so they can join all channels.

So, could some kind people with better knowledge than me, offer me some help please.
Appreciate it.

Regards
Resolved Allow Guest to join specific channels only

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire