Newest TeamSpeak 3 won't open

jeudi 21 janvier 2016

Hello guys!
I've been using TS for about 5 years now. I've had some issues before, nothing mentionable, but this is something I can't overcome.
I formatted my PC yesterday, because reasons, and after that I downloaded TeamSpeak 3 from your official site. Installed it and it just won't open. No error, no nothing, it just won't open. It appears in the Task Manager for a second, but then it disappears. I've tried reinstalling, compatibility mode, Run as Admin, and still nothing. I don't know what to do anymore and this problem affects my gaming experience alot. I also tried downloading older version and it worked like a charm. Of course I couldn't connect to any servers, but at least the program started.
Newest TeamSpeak 3 won't open

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire