Teamspeak server status script

mardi 26 janvier 2016

I am unable to view my teamspeak3 server stats from this website:
http://ift.tt/1y8NAHs

I am getting the following error when I try : Connected Users: Unable to Get Clients
Server name unknown

To give little more information about my set up, I am hosting it on my AWS server this worked for my original server however I had to take a back up of it and deploy it again, this changed the ip address and network setting as it does when deploying and every since I was not able to get this to display the stats.

As far as I know all ports needed are open :

UDP and TCP : 9987
TCP : 10011
TCP : 30033

My server is hosted on CentOS 7 with AWS, I noticed that when I deployed my server and I guess due to the change in IP because of the deployment I got a warning when i joined my teamspeak that says the identity of the server has changed, I accepted this and the teamspeak server works fine as far as user joining etc, however I can not get stats to display, my thinking is something to do with the networking side of the teamspeak is blocking itI have no idea what it could be because I attached my old external ip back and neither by ip or dns name gets me any info back.

I would welcome any suggestions or ideas I really want to display my teamspeak stats on my website which is also hosted on the same box.

Thanks.

ps: I am attaching a screen shot of my server log
Attached Images
 
Teamspeak server status script

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire