NPL License denied

jeudi 28 janvier 2016

Hello,

I requested for my community a NPL license.

Following was the reason why they denied it: (Website Link: https://gamerino.de )

Quote:

* There are issues with the website you provided. There may be a problem with one or more of the items listed below:

- You must provide a URL to an online, working website for your organization.

- The website must have content and demonstrate community activity. Creating a website for the sole purpose of acquiring an NPL is not permitted.

- 'Under Construction' websites are not permitted.

- If content on your website requires login to access, provide us with a temporary username and password to review the website.

- Free web or community pages (e.g. yahoo.com, gmx.de, facebook.com, laposte.net, orange.fr, seznam.cz, interia.eu, etc.) are not permitted.

I think only the red marked reason is what apply to me.
BUT we dont need a Forum for our Users, because they just met and play games...
To show User activity I programmed a statistic Website, which is linked on the Homepage! ( http://ift.tt/1TqqSWf )

Currently we rent a TS3 Server with 50 Slots but we want to switch over to my Root Server with a NPL license.

P.S. Sorry for my English

Best regards
Waterfront_xD
NPL License denied

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire