Server kicking outside users when logged on using same ip

vendredi 29 janvier 2016

So, the title doesn't really do my issue justice, so I'll try to explain.

I've created my own TS3 server. It's currently running off of my file server at work. When I log into the server ( via ip address ) from my home location, or really any location other than where the server is physically at, all is well, and multiple people can join, no problem.

The problem happens, when I try to logon to ts, using the same internet connection as my server.

Example: WORKS: Logon to ts via ip address from home, everybody else does too, no problem
Example: FAIL: I logon to TS from my work computer ( not the server ) which is on the same network as the server, everybody else gets booted off, cannot connect, and then I have to restart my server, thus never allowing me to connect to our TS while I'm on the same network.

Does any of this make sense to you guys? Am I able to clearly explain the problem, or should I try to explain it differently?

Anyway, ANY help from the TS masters would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, I've forwarded all the right ports in my router (10111, 30333, 9987), and we can connect externally from any other ip address, so a port issue is very unlikely.
Server kicking outside users when logged on using same ip

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire