Teamspeak ganks all system sound

vendredi 22 janvier 2016

So I got a new ssd and graphics card and reinstalled Windows 7. Naturally, the first program I download is teamspeak 3.

A few steam games installed, I launch one and found it had no sound. I alt-tabbed and found nothing had sound but TS. I even tried to test my headset and got this 'Failed to play tone' error. When I close TS, sound resumes, but when it is running it makes sure it is the only app with sound.

My Rig:
Windows 7
Nvidia GTX 960
8 Gigs Ram
500 Gig SSD
Teamspeak 3.0.18.2

Things I have tried:
Sound>Communications>Check Do Nothing
Sound>Playback>Headphone Properties>Advanced>Uncheck Exclusivity
Sound>Communication>Headphone Properties>Advanced>Uncheck Exclusivity

Things I have not tried:
A solution that works
Attached Images
 
Teamspeak ganks all system sound

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire