Joomla Plugin Not Seeing Clients

vendredi 22 janvier 2016

I installed the Joomla Teamspeak Web Viewer plugin (developed by mediahof - Multimedia, Communication and IT) on our website and it was working great. But we needed to create a guest room and I started tinkering around with the permissions and screwed something up. So now the Joomla plugin isn't reporting the clients on the server. It shows the server OK but nothing else. I tried to change the permissions back but I couldn't remember everything. On the plugin itself, it lists the criteria that are required to make the viewing work. I've verified that three of them are working fine but I can not change the first one back to allow the selection of the server. When I click on "virtualserver_select" it shows the checkbox for a few milliseconds but then blanks out again. So apparently something I set on the server messed up this setting.

Can someone please explain to me how to change this setting back?
If it helps, our website is virtualarmedforces

Anonymous access requires following rights with guest group:
b_virtualserver_select
b_virtualserver_info_view
b_virtualserver_channel_list
b_virtualserver_client_list
Joomla Plugin Not Seeing Clients

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire